Thursday 2 September 2010

What I learn about My culture

         During the process of the presentation I've learn a lot about my parents culture and my friends cultures too. There are many stuff like traditional food and clothing. I know that my brother was raise by my aunts and uncle not my parents, but I don't know why.... My family is from Texas, Houston, that cool right, I don't even sound like a Texan because I was raise in California, Los Angeles. I like to eat a lot like barbecue. My friends presentation was cool too, we eat a lot in class mostly my food, because I brought spaghetti. I like Vietnamese culture about Ao dai, it a kind of Vietnamese clothing.

        Each person presentation is pretty interesting, I got a lot of experienced about new things about nature and peoples culture. Once you get to knows about your friend it will easier to knows them well. Thanks to Mr. Blake that I get to knows about my friend and myself.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you can cook it's really cool, I love your spaghetti, although i didn't eat a lot of it (cuz Vivi ate it all:d), and you don't seem like u were raised in America, I learned more about u LOVE your PRESENTATION HANK THE TANK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the spaghetti. Nice job cooking:D
    Good presentation, thank to it, now I knew you better

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had a really good presentation, i didn´t know that u can cook, i didn´t get a chance to eat your spaghetti so next time make some just for me. after your presentation i knows more about u and american tradition and stuffs like that and for me it´s really interesting.

    BTW: please change your text color or do something with it because i an´t see it so well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hank, I think all the girls like you because you can cook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Right Mr Blake :D you should try cooking and all the girls will like you too :))

    ReplyDelete