Wednesday 25 August 2010

Wednesday Homework :D

    I have been to and live Houston, Texas and it my hometown, It Pretty warm there and humid just like Vietnam but Houston got four season: Winter Summer, Fall, Spring. There a lot farm there, that why Texas has a lot of horse and a lot of cowboys that why it call the wild west because they have some gun fight there. It one of the biggest city in Texas, there a lot of Mexican there because Houston got a construction there.

    In the city, everyone like to ride horses when the public seen a horse, they gasp it was a funny thing to see. People doesn't go wild and violent like in Vietnam when they bump into each other, they pretty polite people they will go like I'm sorry. They plant tree and cut their grasses everyday. Dogs are pretty friendly there too, cool right. Everything is pretty different there. I love it there

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you didn't see any gunfights while you were there. When were you there last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born there so yeah, I came there for a visit my family there and I came back, I might leave for America in the next semester and I didn't see any gunfights there yet... but I seen a robbery

    ReplyDelete